[ovirt-users] Internal Server Error while add Permission [cli]
Thomas Fecke
2018-02-16 08:40:41 UTC
Hey dear Community,

I work a bit with that ovirt shell. That worked pretty fine but I got some Problems when I try to add Permission:

What I want to do:
Add a Role to an VM

What I did:
add permission --parent-vm-name vm1 --user-id user1 --role-id UserVmCreator

Error:
status: 500
reason: Internal Server Error
detail:

Any other cli command works fine for me. What am I doing wrong? Thank you !
Ondra Machacek
2018-02-16 10:01:31 UTC

in the /var/log/ovirt-engine/server.log there will be some trace of the
exception, right after running that command, can you please share it?

Thanks.
Post by Thomas Fecke
Hey dear Community,
I work a bit with that ovirt shell. That worked pretty fine but I got
Add a Role to an VM
add permission --parent-vm-name vm1 --user-id user1 --role-id UserVmCreator
status: 500
  reason: Internal Server Error
Error</body></html>
Any other cli command works fine for me. What am I doing wrong? Thank you !